|Appears in||Season 1|
|First appearence||Free Balloons|
|Latest Appearance||Ned Meets The Annoying Orange|
Ned is the main character of The Misfortune Of Being Ned.
A happy-go lucky kid, he often has very bad luck, often ending in disaster.
Ned dies in almost every episode (like Kenny McCormick from South Park) he is an all time killed protagonist:
- Pumpkin Ned - gets his head swapped with a pumpkin, by the headless horseman.
- Ned Goes to Mars - gets eaten alive by a Martian alien after he goes to Mars.
- Going Up - gets killed in a Hunger Games style arena.
- The Chronicles of Ned - gets teared from limb to limb by lions, in a parody of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Ned Wins - killed by an evil teddy bear.
- Ball Boy - used as a ball, later eaten by an alligator.
- Jet Pack - killed by a school bus after using Jet Pack.
- Video Games - killed by Luchador Loco.
- Ned and the Beanstalk - killed by Greg the giant, in a parody of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Time Machine - stabbed by T-1000 (from Terminator 2: Judgement Day) and later squashed by the TARDIS (from Doctor Who.)
- Easter Egg Hunt - killed/eaten by a dinosaur.
- Ned Meets The Annoying Orange - he gets annoyed, later erased by The Annoying Orange, who later announces a new show called The Marshmallow Show, then Ned says his show is over.
Overall, Ned has died 12 times.