|Appears in||Season 1|
|First appearence||Free Balloons|
|Latest Appearance||Ned Meets The Annoying Orange|
Ned is the main character of The Misfortune Of Being Ned.
A happy-go lucky kid, he often has very bad luck, often ending in disaster.
Ned dies in almost every episode that he is an all time killed protagonist:
- Pumpkin Ned - gets his head swapped with a pumpkin, by the headless horseman.
- Ned Goes to Mars - gets eaten alive by a Martian alien after he goes to Mars.
- Going Up - gets killed in a Hunger Games style arena.
- The Chronicles of Ned - gets teared from limb to limb by lions, in a parody of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Ned Wins - killed by an evil teddy bear.
- Ball Boy - used as a ball, later eaten by an alligator.
- Jet Pack - killed by a school bus after using Jet Pack.
- Video Games - killed by Luchador Loco.
- Ned and the Beanstalk - killed by Greg the giant, in a parody of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Time Machine - stabbed by T-1000 (from Terminator 2: Judgement Day) and later squashed by the TARDIS (from Doctor Who.)
- Easter Egg Hunt - killed/eaten by a dinosaur.
- Ned Meets The Annoying Orange - he gets annoyed, later erased by The Annoying Orange, who later announces a new show called The Marshmallow Show, then Ned says his show is over.
Overall, Ned has died 12 times.